How to install Nudgify on Teachery
Teachery is an online platform that provides tools for creating and selling online courses. Educators can use Teachery to design and deliver their courses, upload content like videos and quizzes, manage student enrollment and progress, and even process payments for course sales.
Installing Nudgify on Teachery is easy and only takes a few minutes.
With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges, and more to your Teachery to boost your conversion rate.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Teachery as your integration.
Now a window will open where you can see a step-by-step guide on installing your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to Teachery
- Login to your account and go to the course you want to edit.
- Click on the “Settings” section and select “Add Custom Code“.
- Click on the “Inject Custom Code” box.
- Copy and Paste your Nudgify Pixel code in the box provided.
- Click on the Save button.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Teachery page 🙌