How to install Nudgify on GetResponse?
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, webinars, and other tools to help businesses grow their online presence and engage with their audience.
Nudgify integrates seamlessly with GetResponse, allowing you to leverage Social Proof and FOMO notifications on your GetResponse landing page and boost your email marketing campaigns.
Installing Nudgify on GetResponse is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select GetResponse as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to GetResponse
- Log in to your GetResponse account
- Navigate to Menu > Landing pages
- Select Edit page from the Actions menu next to the page name
- Double-click the Custom code icon to add the placeholder to the template
- Paste your Nudgify Pixel code in the code box
- Save the changes or publish the landing page
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your GetResponse website!
Turn your GetResponse sign-ups into Social Proof
Do you want to display Social Proof & FOMO notifications on your website (or any website!) using your GetResponse sign-ups?
It takes a few minutes to connect GetResponse to Nudgify with our GetResponse Integration: