Installing Nudgify with ClickFunnels is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges and more to your Clickfunnels website to boost your conversion rate.
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Clickfunnels as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you use ClickFunnels, you can paste the Pixel in the Head Tracking Code box in ClickFunnels, without having to touch your website’s source code.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for ClickFunnels.
Step 1: Copy the Nudgify Pixel
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, copy the Pixel in the text box.
Step 2: Paste the Pixel into the Head Tracking Code box in ClickFunnels
- Login to your ClickFunnels account and pick the funnel you want to add Nudgify to.
- Click “Settings” in the top right corner.
- Paste the Pixel in the text box that says ‘Head Tracking Code’.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “Save And Update Settings”.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify page where you began setting up your Clickfunnels platform and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel Active” message and the red dot in the top left corner turn green? Congratulations, you have added the Nudgify Pixel to your Clickfunnels landing page!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel Active” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Clickfunnels website!