Installing Nudgify with ClickFunnels is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Just sign up for Nudgify and the setup guide will take you to “Install my Pixel”.
This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you use ClickFunnels, you can paste the Pixel in the Head Tracking Code box in ClickFunnels, without having to touch your website’s source code.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for ClickFunnels.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, Select the “Other Sites” tab and copy the Pixel from the text-box.
Step 2: Paste the Pixel into the Head Tracking Code box in ClickFunnels
- Login to your ClickFunnels account and pick the funnel you want to add Nudgify to.
- Click “Settings” in the top right corner.
- Paste the Pixel in the text box that says ‘Head Tracking Code’.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “Save And Update Settings”.
Step 3: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify Pixel page and click “Check” to see whether the Pixel was installed correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, your Nudgify Pixel is applied to all the pages of your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages.
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? Your Pixel is not installed. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1.