Installing Nudgify with Landingi is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Just sign up for Nudgify and the setup guide will take you to “Install my Pixel”.
This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you use Landingi, you can paste the Pixel in the ‘Content’ field with the ‘Add script’ option in your Landingi admin.
Follow these steps to install Nudgify on your Landingi pages.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, Select the “Other Sites” tab and copy the Pixel from the text-box.
Step 2: Add Pixel with the ‘Add script’ option on your Landingi Dashboard
- Log in to Landingi and go to the Landing pages tab. Navigate to the Dashboard of the landing page to which you want to add the Pixel.
- Name your script (e.g. ‘Nudgify’) and paste the Pixel into the Content (2) field.
- For the position for your Pixel, choose the option ‘head’.
- For the page, choose the pages you would like to add Nudges to.
- Click “Add” to add the script to your landing page.
Step 3: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify Pixel page and click “Check” to see whether the Pixel was installed correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, your Nudgify Pixel is added to your page(s)!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? Your Pixel is not installed. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1.