Installing Nudgify with Strikingly is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges and more to your Strikingly website to boost your conversion rate.
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Strikingly as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you have a Strikingly website, you can paste the Pixel in the Custom Code Header section in Strikingly.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for Strikingly.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, copy the Pixel from the text box.
Step 2: Paste the Pixel in the Custom Code Header section in Strikingly.
- In your Strikingly admin panel, go to Settings > Advanced > Custom Code > Header.
- Paste the Pixel here.
- Select Save when finished.
- Publish your site to see the change live.
Step 3: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify page where you began setting up your Strikingly platform and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel Active” message and the red dot in the top left corner turn green? Congratulations, you have added the Nudgify Pixel to your Strikingly landing page!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel Active” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Strikingly website!