Installing Nudgify with Strikingly is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Just sign up for Nudgify and the setup guide will take you to “Install my Pixel”.
This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you have a Strikingly website, you can paste the Pixel in the Custom Code Header section in Strikingly.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for Strikingly.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, Select the “Other Sites” tab and copy the Pixel from the text-box.
Step 2: Paste the Pixel in the Custom Code Header section in Strikingly.
- In your Strikingly admin panel, go to Settings > Advanced > Custom Code > Header.
- Paste the Pixel here.
Step 3: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify Pixel page and click “Check” to see whether the Pixel was installed correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, your Nudgify Pixel is added to your page!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? Your Pixel is not installed. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1.