Installing Nudgify with Unbounce is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges and more to your Unbounce website to boost your conversion rate.
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Unbounce as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Follow these steps to install Nudgify on your Unbounce landing pages.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, copy the Pixel from the text box.
- Log in to Unbounce and go to the landing page you want to add Nudgify to.
- Paste your Pixel in the dialog box that opens.
- You can decide about the placement of the Pixel on your site. By default, it says “Before Body End Tag”. Change this to “Head”.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify page where you began setting up your Unbounce platform and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel Active” message and the red dot in the top left corner turn green? Congratulations, you have added the Nudgify Pixel to your Unbounce landing page!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel Active” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Unbounce website!