- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?We only use your personal information to provide you the Service or to communicate with you about the Service or the Website. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorised access of data about you that we store, including personal information. We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless: doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request; it is legally required; we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues; otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others. Nudgify is operated from the United Kingdom. If you are visiting the Website from outside the U.K., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy. Nudgify may contact you, by email or other means. For example, Nudgify may send you promotional emails relating to Nudgify or other third parties Nudgify feels you would be interested in, or communicate with you about your use of the Nudgify website. Nudgify may also use technology to alert us via a confirmation email when you open an email from us. You can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If you do not want to receive email from Nudgify, please opt out of receiving emails at the bottom of any Nudgify emails.
Sharing Your Personal InformationWe don’t share your personal information with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymised data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Website and Service. We currently use Google Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimisation) and Crisp (live chat and in-app messaging). See listed below what data these third parties extract. Please refer to their own Privacy Policies to find out more.
- Google Analytics: anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date), pseudonymous (IP address);
- Sendinblue: name and email of our subscription list.
- Crisp: live chat and in-app messaging
- Hotjar: feedback surveys
Your RightsIf you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data RetentionWhen you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records for at least 25 months unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Data Processing AgreementsNudgify does not provide Data Processing Agreements (DPA) at present. This is because of the way in which we process data. How Personal Data is Processed:
- Data StorageData collected during the use of the app is held by clients locally, and not retained on our servers.
- Data AnonymizationPersonal data collected during the use of the app is anonymised before aggregation.
- Data AggregationData collected during the use of the app is only used on an aggregate level.