What information do we collect and for what purpose?We may collect personal information, such as your name, location, phone number, payment information, and email address when you register for or use our Service, engage in certain activities on the Website, sign up for our mailing list, or otherwise communicate with us. We may also collect any communications between you and Nudgify and any other information you provide to Nudgify. We receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device used to access the Service. This may include IP address, the type of browser, system and language, date and time of visits, the type of internet service, the pages visited, and the way of interaction with ads and other types of content. We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, through your account on app.nudgify.com, or using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?We only use your personal information to provide you the Service or to communicate with you about the Service or the Website. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorised access of data about you that we store, including personal information. We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless: doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request; it is legally required; we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues; otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others. Nudgify is operated from the United Kingdom. If you are visiting the Website from outside the U.K., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy. Nudgify may contact you, by email or other means. For example, Nudgify may send you promotional emails relating to Nudgify or other third parties Nudgify feels you would be interested in, or communicate with you about your use of the Nudgify website. Nudgify may also use technology to alert us via a confirmation email when you open an email from us. You can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If you do not want to receive email from Nudgify, please opt out of receiving emails at the bottom of any Nudgify emails.
Sharing Your Personal InformationThe information provided to us may include Personally Identifying Information (“PII”) which is information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate or otherwise identify an individual, such as name, address, profile picture, phone number, profile information, organizational and/or private e-mail address and title.
We do not rent, sell or disseminate PII to third parties without your consent, other than:
Your personal data is stored safely in our database. The databases and servers are held by us or by equivalent third-party providers within the European Union.
- disclosure to our employees, consultants, contractors, service providers and suppliers. Such disclosure is normally subject to the recipient’s undertaking of confidentiality obligations and the prevention of any independent right to use this information by the recipients, except as required to help us provide the Service.
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, whether or not a response is required by applicable law, or if we believe in good-faith, that disclosure is necessary to comply with the above;
- if we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is appropriate or necessary in order to enforce our rights, collect payments, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend against any claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of our application and servers and protect rights or property;
- with any of our parent, or affiliated or successor entity;
- to consummate, and as part of, any asset sale, transfer, merger or liquidation.
- disclosure to your organization.