How to install Nudgify on BigMarker
BigMarker is a web-based platform that provides virtual event hosting and online collaboration tools. It allows users to create and conduct webinars, online conferences, virtual classrooms, and other interactive sessions. BigMarker offers features such as live video streaming, screen sharing, chat functionality, audience engagement tools, and analytics.
Installing Nudgify on BigMarker is easy and only takes a few minutes.
With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges, and more to your BigMarker to boost your conversion rate.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select BigMarker as your integration.
Now a window will open where you can see a step-by-step guide on installing your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to BigMarker
- Log in to your webinar and go to the Manage Webinar tab then Select the Registration Widget from the left-hand menu.
- Copy and Paste your Nudgify Pixel code.
- Click on Save.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your BigMarker page 🙌