The Nudgify ‘Pixel’ is a small line of code that you add to the header of your website. The Pixel is what loads your Nudges on the pages of your site.
Each website you add Nudges too will have its own unique Nudgify Pixel to install. It usually looks something like this:
What do we use the Pixel for?
We use the Pixel to:
- Show Nudges – We use the Pixel to display Nudges on your website.
- Tracking – We use the Pixel to track how many visitors you get to your pages and how many Nudges they see and interact with. We show these data in your Nudge Statistics, so that you can see how your Nudges are performing.
- Visitors in Popularity Nudges – We use the Pixel to track how many visitors you get to your pages and show these in your Popularity Nudges.
Nudgify for Shopify
If you have a Shopify website, you don’t need to install the Nudgify Pixel to use Nudgify. Instead, you can install our fully integrated Shopify app. You can find it in the Shopify App Store.
Installing is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Read here how to install Nudgify for Shopify.
Where can I find my Nudgify Pixel?
When you just get started with Nudgify, you can find your Pixel via the “Getting Started” Checklist. Click on the rocket icon in the left side menu to go to your Checklist and click “Install my Pixel”.
This takes you to your Pixel page, where you can find the Pixel for your website in a text box. You can copy the Pixel by clicking on it.
After you have installed your Pixel, you can always find it back again on your Sites & Organizations page. On this page, you see an overview of the websites you are using Nudgify on. You can see the Pixel of each of your sites by clicking on the < > icon.
How do I install my Nudgify Pixel?
If you use Google Tag Manager, or if your website is built with one of the platforms in the list below, you can add the Pixel to your website without touching a single line of code. The step-by-step guide for installing your Pixel can be found in the Getting Started documentation.
You can also access the instructions with the following links:
- Install Nudgify with WordPress/WooCommerce
- Install Nudgify with Wix
- Install Nudgify with BigCommerce
- Install Nudgify with Magento 1
- Install Nudgify with Magento 2
- Install Nudgify with ClickFunnels
- Install Nudgify with Blogger
- Install Nudgify with Lightspeed
- Install Nudgify with Kartra
- Install Nudgify with Strikingly
- Install Nudgify with Google Tag Manager
- Install Nudgify Manually (for other sites)
Does the Pixel slow down my website?
The Pixel loads your Nudges after your page has loaded. This means it doesn’t slow down your website.