The Nudgify ‘Pixel’ is a small line of code that you add to the header of your website. The Pixel is what loads your Nudges on the pages of your site.
Each website you add Nudges too will have its own unique Nudgify Pixel to install. It usually looks something like this:
Nudgify for Shopify
If you have a Shopify website, you don’t need to install the Nudgify Pixel to use Nudgify. Instead, you can install our fully integrated Shopify app. You can find it in the Shopify App Store.
Installing is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Read here how to install Nudgify for Shopify.
How do I install my Nudgify Pixel?
If you use Google Tag Manager, or if your website is built with one of the platforms in the list below, you can add the Pixel to your website without touching a single line of code. The step-by-step guide for installing your Pixel can be found in the Getting Started documentation.
You can also access the instructions with the following links:
- Install Nudgify with WordPress/WooCommerce
- Install Nudgify with Wix
- Install Nudgify with BigCommerce
- Install Nudgify with Magento 1
- Install Nudgify with Magento 2
- Install Nudgify with ClickFunnels
- Install Nudgify with Blogger
- Install Nudgify with Google Tag Manager
- Install Nudgify Manually (for other sites)
Does the Pixel slow down my website?
The Pixel loads your Nudges after your page has loaded. This means it doesn’t slow down your website.