Installing Nudgify with Wix is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges and more to your Wix website to boost your conversion rate.
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Wix as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you have a Wix website, you can paste the Pixel in a Custom Code text box on your Wix Tracking Tools & Analytics page, without having to touch your website’s source code.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for Wix.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, copy the Pixel from the text box.
Step 2: Paste the Pixel into a Custom Code text box in Wix
- Login to your Wix account and click “Select & Edit Site”.
- Click “Settings > Advanced Settings > Tracking Tools”
- On the top right, click “New Tool” and select “Custom”.
- Paste the Pixel in the box that says ‘Paste the code snippet here’.
- Give your Custom Code a name, eg ‘Nudgify’.
- Select “All Pages” and “Load code on each new page”.
- For ‘Place code in’, choose “head”.
- Click “apply”.
Step 3: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify page where you began setting up your Wix platform and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel Active” message and the red dot in the top left corner turn green? Congratulations, you have added the Nudgify Pixel to your Wix landing page!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel Active” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Wix website!