Installing Nudgify with Wix is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Just sign up for Nudgify and the setup guide will take you to “Install my Pixel”.
This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you have a Wix website, you can paste the Pixel in a Custom Code text box on your Wix Tracking Tools & Analytics page, without having to touch your website’s source code.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for Wix.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, Select the “Other Sites” tab and copy the Pixel from the text-box.
Step 2: Paste the Pixel into a Custom Code text box in Wix
- Login to your Wix account and click “Select & Edit Site”.
- Click “Settings > Advanced Settings > Tracking Tools”
- On the top right, click “New Tool” and select “Custom”.
- Paste the Pixel in the box that says ‘Paste the code snippet here’.
- Give your Custom Code a name, eg ‘Nudgify’.
- Select “All Pages” and “Load code on each new page”.
- For ‘Place code in’, choose “head”.
- Click “apply”.
Step 3: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify Pixel page and click “Check” to see whether the Pixel was installed correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, your Nudgify Pixel is applied to all the pages of your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages.
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? Your Pixel is not installed. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1.