Installing Nudgify with WordPress is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Just sign up for Nudgify and the setup guide will take you to “Install my Pixel”.
This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you have a WordPress website, you can use the Nudgify WordPress plugin to install the Pixel. The plugin gives you a text-box in which you can paste the Pixel without having to touch your website’s source code.
Follow these steps for installing Nudgify with WordPress.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the WordPress tab
On the Nudgify Pixel page, Select the “WordPress” tab. Copy the code from the text-box.
Step 2: Download the Nudgify WordPress Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress interface and Click on “Plugins” and “Add New”.
- Using the search bar to look for plugins, type in “Nudgify” or a relevant keyword and look for the Nudgify icon. Once you have found it, click on “Install Now”.
- Once the Nudgify plugin is installed, click “Activate”.
- Click on the Nudgify button that has now appeared in the left-hand bar of your WordPress interface.
Step 3: Paste the Pixel in the text-box
- Paste the Pixel in the text-box and click on “Save Changes”.
Step 4: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify Pixel page and click “Check” to see whether the Pixel was installed correctly.