With Nudgify, you can easily add Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your WordPress site. With the Nudgify WordPress plugin, installation only takes a couple of minutes.
Just sign up for Nudgify and the setup guide will take you to “Install my Pixel”.
This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you have a WordPress website, you can use the Nudgify WordPress plugin to install the Pixel. The plugin gives you a field in which you can paste the Pixel without having to touch your website’s source code.
Follow these steps for installing Nudgify with WordPress.
Step 1: Download the Nudgify WordPress Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress interface and Click on “Plugins” and “Add New”.
- Using the search bar to look for plugins, type in “Nudgify” or a relevant keyword and look for the Nudgify icon. Once you have found it, click on “Install Now”.
- Once the Nudgify plugin is installed, click “Activate”.
- Click on the Nudgify button that has now appeared in the left-hand bar of your WordPress interface.
Step 3: Copy and paste the Pixel in the Site Key field
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, Select the “WordPress” tab. Copy the code from the text-box.
- Paste the Pixel in the Site Key field and click “Save”. You may ignore the API Key field, unless you have a WooCommerce store.
Step 3: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify Pixel page and click “Check” to see whether the Pixel was installed correctly.