Installing Nudgify with BigCommerce is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Just sign up for Nudgify and the setup guide will take you to “Install my Pixel”.
This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Installing the Nudgify Pixel into your BigCommerce website is simple, but it requires access to your website’s code.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for BigCommerce.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, Select the “Other Sites” tab and copy the Pixel from the text-box.
Step 2: Paste the Pixel into the head tag of your code
- Login to BigCommerce and go to My Themes > Advanced > Edit Theme Files.
- Click Templates > Layout > base.html to open the code of your website.
- Paste the Pixel right before the closing head tag
</head>and click “Save and apply file”.
Step 3: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify Pixel page and click “Check” to see whether the Pixel was installed correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, your Nudgify Pixel is applied to all the pages of your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages.
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? Your Pixel is not installed. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1.