Installing Nudgify with BigCommerce is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Our BigCommerce integration allows you to seamlessly connect Nudgify to your BigCommerce store to create Social Proof and FOMO Nudges.
If you have a BigCommerce store, you simply add Nudgify directly from the BigCommerce Marketplace. This automatically installs Nudgify and connects your BigCommerce data, such as your purchases and stock levels.
Step 1: Add Nudgify from the BigCommerce Marketplace
Go to the BigCommerce Marketplace and find Nudgify.
Click Install and Confirm to install Nudgify.
When you add Nudgify via the BigCommerce Market place, we automatically:
– install the Nudgify Pixel on your BigCommerce store
– track your page visits
– connect your purchases
– connect your stock levels
– identify your visitor’s cart value
Your Nudgify dashboard now opens and you can start adding Nudges!
Check if your Pixel is installed
- When you add Nudgify to your BigCommerce store, we automatically install your Nudgify Pixel for you. You can use the Pixel checker to double check whether the Nudgify was installed correctly on your BigCommerce store. Click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether the Pixel is working.
- Do you see the green “Pixel Active” message and the red dot in the top left corner turn green? Congratulations, you have added the Nudgify Pixel to your BigCommerce landing page! The Pixel is applied to all pages of your website and you will be able to see your Nudges on the targeted pages.
- Do you not see the green “Pixel Active” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
Step 2: Add Nudges and select BigCommerce as data source
You have connected your BigCommerce data and can now add Nudges. For the following Nudge types, you specifically need to select BigCommerce as the data source when you configure the Nudge:
That’s it! You can now let your Social Proof and FOMO Nudges boost your BigCommerce sales.