How to install Nudgify on Duda
Duda is a website builder and management system designed to help businesses and agencies create and manage websites at scale. It is a cloud-based platform that provides a range of tools and features to simplify the website development process.
Installing Nudgify on Duda is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes.
With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges, and more to your Duda to boost your conversion rate.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Duda as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to Duda
- Log in to your Duda Website and edit your website.
- Go to Settings and click on Headers HTML.
- Copy and Paste your Nudgfy Pixel in the box.
- Click on Save.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Duda page 🙌