Installing Nudgify with Blogger is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges and more to your Blogger website to boost your conversion rate.
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Blogger as your integration.
Now a window opens in which you can see a step-by-step guide in how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for Blogger.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, copy the Pixel from the text-box.
- Login to your Blogger account and click “Layout” in the menu on the left.
- Choose a title, eg. ‘Nudgify’ and paste the Pixel in the text box that says ‘Content’.
- Click “Save”.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify page where you began setting up your Blogger platform and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel Active” message and the red dot in the top left corner turn green? Congratulations, you have added the Nudgify Pixel to your Blogger landing page!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel Active” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Blogger website!