How to install Nudgify on WebWave
WebWave is a website builder platform that allows users to create websites without coding. It provides a drag-and-drop editor, pre-designed templates, responsive design, hosting services, a content management system, and SEO optimization tools.
Installing Nudgify on WebWave is easy and only takes a few minutes.
With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges, and more to your WebWave to boost your conversion rate.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select WebWave as your integration.
Now a window will open where you can see a step-by-step guide on installing your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to WebWave
- Login to WebWave and edit your site then click on the Settings panel and click on More Settings.
- Edit the Head Section in More Settings.
- Copy and Paste your Nudgify Pixel code in the box provided.
- Click on the Change code button.
- Click on the Publish button to apply the change.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your WebWave page 🙌