How to install Nudgify on Wishpond
Wishpond is a cloud-based marketing platform that provides businesses with a suite of tools and solutions to run marketing campaigns, generate leads, and increase customer engagement. It offers a range of features to help businesses create and manage landing pages, forms, contests, promotions, email marketing campaigns, and social media marketing campaigns.
Installing Nudgify on Wishpond is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes.
With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges, and more to your Wishpond to boost your conversion rate.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Wishpond as your integration.
Now a window will open where you can see a step-by-step guide on installing your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to Wishpond
Login to Wishpond and Click on your Settings.
Copy and Paste your Nudgify Pixel in the box.
- Remove the script tags, <script> and </script>, and then click on Save.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Wishpond page 🙌