How to install Nudgify on WP Fluent Forms
WP Fluent Forms is a comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation platform designed for small businesses. It provides tools to manage customer relationships, automate marketing campaigns, and streamline sales processes.
Installing Nudgify on WP Fluent Forms is easy and only takes a few minutes.
With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges, and more to your WP Fluent Forms to boost your conversion rate.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select WP Fluent Forms as your integration.
Now a window will open where you can see a step-by-step guide on installing your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to WP Fluent Forms
- Login to WordPress and go to Fluent Forms and select “All Forms“
- Open the settings for the form of your choice then choose “Custom CSS/JS” from the options.
- Copy and Paste your Nudgify Pixel code in the box provided.
- Save the CSS and JS settings.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your WP Fluent Forms page 🙌