How to install Nudgify on Dukaan?
Dukaan is a user-friendly mobile app that empowers individuals and small businesses to easily create and manage their own online stores without any coding or technical expertise.
Installing Nudgify with Dukaan is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges, and more to your Dukaan website to boost your conversion rate.
Step 1: Install the Nudgify Dukaan Plugin
- Log in to Dukaan and go to Plugins > Nudgify
- Install Nudgify and click Settings
Step 2: Get your UUID from Nudgify
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Dukaan as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install Nudgify on WordPress.
Copy the Site Key from the text box.
Paste your Nudgify UUID in the Nudgify UUID field and Save.
Make sure to clear your website cache and refresh your website home page to complete the installation.
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Dukaan store 🙌