Installing Nudgify with Thinkific is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges and more to your Thinkific website to boost your conversion rate.
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Thinkific as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you use Thinkific, you can paste the Pixel in the Site Footer Code box in Thinkific.
Follow these steps to install Nudgify on your Thinkific site.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, copy the Pixel from the text-box.
Step 2: Paste the Pixel in the Site footer code in Thinkific
- Log in to Thinkific and go to “Settings” > “Code & analytics”
- Click “Site footer code” and paste your Nudgify Pixel there. The Pixel is already wrapped in a <script> tag, so you don’t have to add this.
- Click “Save” and that’s it!
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify page where you began setting up your Thinkific platform and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel Active” message and the red dot in the top left corner turn green? Congratulations, you have added the Nudgify Pixel to your Thinkific landing page!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel Active” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Thinkific website!