Installing Nudgify with Thinkific is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Just sign up for Nudgify and the setup guide will take you to “Install my Pixel”.
This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
If you use Thinkific, you can paste the Pixel in the Site Footer Code box in Thinkific.
Follow these steps to install Nudgify on your Thinkific site.
Step 1: Copy the Pixel from the “Other sites” tab
- On the Nudgify Pixel page, Select the “Other Sites” tab and copy the Pixel from the text-box.
Step 2: Paste the Pixel in the Site footer code in Thinkific
- Log in to Thinkific and go to “Settings” > “Code & analytics”
- Click “Site footer code” and paste your Nudgify Pixel there. The Pixel is already wrapped in a <script> tag, so you don’t have to add this.
- Click “Save” and you’re done!
Step 3: Check the Pixel is installed
- Go back to the Nudgify Pixel page and click “Check” to see whether the Pixel was installed correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, your Nudgify Pixel is added to your Thinkific site!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? Your Pixel is not installed. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1.