How to install Nudgify on Heights
Heights is a cloud-based software platform that enables individuals and businesses to create, launch, and manage online courses and membership sites. It provides a comprehensive set of tools and features to help course creators and entrepreneurs build their own online learning platforms.
Installing Nudgify on Heights is easy and only takes a few minutes.
With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof, FOMO Nudges, and more to your Heights to boost your conversion rate.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Heights as your integration.
Now a window will open where you can see a step-by-step guide on installing your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to Heights
- Login to your Heights account and click on “Account Settings”.
- Click on “Custom Code”.
- Copy and Paste your Nudgify pixel code in Program Scripts, Program Logged-in Scripts > Landing Scripts.
- Click on “Update Custom Code“
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
You can now start adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your Heights page 🙌