How to install Nudgify on Kajabi?
Installing Nudgify on Kajabi is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Our Kajabi integration allows you to seamlessly connect Nudgify to your Kajabi site to create Social Proof and FOMO Nudges.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Kajabi as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to Kajabi
- Log in to Kajabi and go to Settings > Site Details > Scroll down to Page Scripts
- Paste the Pixel in the Page Scripts Header box
- The above adds you Pixel to all pages of your site except for the checkout page. To add the code to the checkout page as well, go to Settings > Checkout settings > Checkout Tracking Code and paste the Pixel in the Header Tracking Code box.
- Click Save and that’s it!
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
Turn your Kajabi purchases and sign-ups into Social Proof
Do you want to display Social Proof & FOMO notifications on your website (or any website!) using your Kajabi events?
It takes a few minutes to connect Kajabi to Nudgify with our Kajabi Integration: