How to install Nudgify on Teachable?
Installing Nudgify on Teachable is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Our Teachable integration allows you to seamlessly connect Nudgify to your Teachable site to create Social Proof and FOMO Nudges.
Step 1: Copy your Nudgify Pixel code
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Teachable as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Copy your Nudgify Pixel code:
Step 2: Add your Pixel code to Teachable
- Log in to Teachable and go to “Code Snippets”
- Scroll down to the Head Code Snippets section
- Paste your Nudgify Pixel code in the relevant place:
- Logged In Snippets: Alternatively, in the Logged In Snippets section, you can add code inside the head tag for users that are logged in
- Logged Out Snippets: Or, in the Logged Out Snippets section, you can add code inside the head tag for users who are logged out:
- Click Save and that’s it!
Step 3: Check if the Pixel is installed
- Go back to Nudgify and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have installed the Pixel correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, you have installed the Nudgify Pixel on your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Double check that you completed all the steps to install your Pixel and try again.
- Is your Pixel still not found? Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
Turn your Teachable purchases and sign-ups into Social Proof
Do you want to display Social Proof & FOMO notifications on your website (or any website!) using your Teachable purchases and sign-ups?
It takes a few minutes to connect Teachable to Nudgify with our Teachable integrations: