Here’s how you can create custom Nudge groups on your store.
Add new group
You can add a new custom Nudge group by clicking on ‘Create Group’.
Fill out the form with all the information required.
You can configure your widget to be shown only on certain pages of your store.
- If you want it to appear on one page only, enter the exact URL of this page: e.g., pricing
- If you want the widget to be shown on a set of pages, use asterisk which means ‘any set of characters goes here’: e.g., blog/*
- You can also include any query-string parameters: e.g., ?utm_campaign=partners
Once you’re done, click on ‘Create group’.
If you need to amend or change the settings of a group you have already created, follow these steps.
- Select the group you want to edit by clicking on ‘Nudges’.
- In the Settings tab click on ‘Edit group’
- Fill out the form with the changes you want to make and then click on ‘Update group’ to save.