Here’s how you can create custom Nudge groups on your store.
Add New Group
You can add a new custom Nudge group by clicking on “Create Group”.
Fill out the form with all the information required.
You can configure your Nudges to be shown only on certain pages of your store.
- If you want it to appear on one page only, enter the exact URL of this page: e.g., pricing
- If you want the Nudge to be shown on a set of pages, use asterisk which means ‘any set of characters goes here’: e.g., blog/*
- You can also include any query-string parameters: e.g., ?utm_campaign=partners
Once you’re done, click on “Create group”.
Note that you should make sure to include each page in one Group only. If you add a page to several Groups, only the Nudges in the first Group to which you added the page will show.
If you need to amend or change the settings of a group you have already created, follow these steps.
- Select the group you want to edit by clicking on “Nudges”.
- In the Settings tab click on “Edit group”.
- Fill out the form with the changes you want to make and then click on “Update group” to save.