With Nudgify, you can add Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your WooCommerce store. You can easily connect your WooCommerce store to Nudgify with our WordPress plugin. The plugin allows you to install the Nudgify Pixel and connect your WooCommerce store date in one go.
Just sign up for Nudgify and select WooCommerce as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for WooCommerce.
Step 1: Install the Nudgify plugin on your WooCommerce site
- In your WooCommerce dashboard, visit Plugins > Add new and search for Nudgify.
- Click Install Now and activate the plugin after installation.
Step 2: Add the Site and API Keys
- Copy and paste your Nudgify Site and API Keys into the API and Site Keys’ fields in the plugin. You can find them on the WooCommerce integrations page in Nudgify. The Site Key adds your Nudgify Pixel to your site, which allows you to show Nudges on your website.
- The API Key connects your WooCommerce data, allowing you to show Purchase Nudges, Low Stock Nudges, Selling Fast Nudges, and Free Delivery Nudges.
- Click Save
You have now connected your WooCommerce store to Nudgify, and can start showing Social Proof and FOMO Nudges on your store! The Pixel is installed on your website, and your store data is being sent to Nudgify.
Step 3: Check if you have activated the Pixel
- Go back to the Nudgify page where you began setting up your WooCommerce platform and click “Scan for Pixel” to see whether you have connected your WooCommerce platform correctly.
- Do you see the green “Pixel Active” message and the red dot in the top left corner turn green? Congratulations, you have applied the Nudgify Pixel to all pages of your WooCommerce website!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel Active” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
Step 4: Choose WooCommerce as data source when adding Nudges
Now that you’ve connected your WooCommerce data, you can use this data to show Nudges. Create the Nudges you want in you Nudgify account.
You can specifically select WooCommerce as the data source when you configure one of the following Nudges:
That’s it! You can now let your Social Proof and FOMO Nudges boost your WooCommerce sales.