How to install Nudgify on Magento 2?
Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) is a leading enterprise platform for e-commerce businesses.
Installing Nudgify on Magento 2 is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes.
If you have a Magento 2 store, you can install the Nudgify extension. When you configure our Magento 2 extension, we automatically:
- install the Nudgify Pixel on your Magento 2 store
- track your page visits
- connect your orders
- connect your stock levels
- identify the cart value of your visitors
Step 1: Install the Nudgify Magento 2 Extension
- Download and install the Nudgify Magento 2 extension. Or you can also download the extension zip file.
Step 2: Get your API Keys from Nudgify
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Magento as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install Nudgify on Magento 2.
Copy your Nudgify Site Key and API Key:
Step 3: Configure Nudgify in Magento 2
- In your Magento dashboard, visit Stores > Configuration > Nudgify.
- Paste your Nudgify Site and API Keys into the fields in the extension
- To automatically sync new orders to Nudgify, you should set Sync orders automatically to Yes. Any new orders made since you configure this set-up will come through to Nudgify.
- Click Set up connection to complete the set-up. Save your configuration.
Show existing orders
If you would like to show existing orders, made before you configured the “automatic order sync”, you can click the manual sync button. This will fetch up to your 30 most recent orders, so that you can show recent purchases right away!
Step 4. Check if your Pixel is installed
When you enter your Site and API keys, we automatically install the Nudgify Pixel for you. You can use the Pixel checker to double check whether the Nudgify Pixel was installed correctly on your Magento 2 store.
- Do you see the green “Pixel Active” message and the red dot in the top left corner turn green? Congratulations, you have applied the Nudgify Pixel to all pages of your Magento website!
- Do you not see the green “Pixel Active” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your Pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1 on setting up your Pixel.
Step 5: Add Nudges and select Magento 2 as data source
Now that your Magento 2 data is connected, you can use this data to show Nudges. Create the Nudges you want in you Nudgify account.
You can specifically select Magento 2 as the data source when you configure one of the following Nudges:
That’s it! You can now let your Social Proof and FOMO Nudges boost your Magento 2 sales.