Installing Nudgify with Magento 2 is really easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Our Magento 2 Extension allows you to seamlessly connect Nudgify to your Magento 2 store to create Social Proof and FOMO Nudges.
If you have a Magento 2 store, you can install the Nudgify extension. When you configure our Magento 2 extension, we automatically:
– install the Nudgify Pixel on your Magento 2 store
– track your page visits
– connect your orders
– connect your stock levels
– identify the cart value of your visitors
Just sign up for Nudgify and select Magento as your integration.
Now a window will open in which you can see a step-by-step guide on how to install your Nudgify Pixel. This Pixel is nothing more than a small line of code that you need to copy and paste into the code of your website.
Follow these steps to install the Pixel for Magento.
Step 1: Install the Nudgify Magento 2 Extension
Step 2: Configure Nudgify in Magento 2
- In your Magento dashboard, visit Stores > Configuration > Nudgify.
- Copy and paste your Nudgify Site and API Keys into the fields in the extension. You can find your Site and API keys on your Magento 2 integration page in your Nudgify account.
- To automatically sync new orders to Nudgify, you should set Sync orders automatically to Yes. Any new orders made since you configure this set-up will come through to Nudgify.
- Click Set up connection to complete the set-up. Save your configuration.
Show existing orders
If you would like to show existing orders, made before you configured the “automatic order sync”, you can click the manual sync button. This will fetch up to your 30 most recent orders, so that you can show recent purchases right away!
Check if your Pixel is installed
When you enter your Site and API keys, we automatically install your Nudgify Pixel for you. You can use the Pixel checker to double check whether the Nudgify was installed correctly on your Magento 2 store.
- Do you see the green “Pixel installed” message? Congratulations, your Nudgify Pixel is applied to all the pages of your website and you will be able to see the Nudges you create on the targeted pages.
- Do you not see the green “Pixel installed” message? This means that you haven’t yet installed your pixel. Click the blue chat bubble in the app where we can assist you 1-on-1.
Step 3: Add Nudges and select Magento 2 as data source
Now that your Magento 2 data is connected, you can use this data to show Nudges. Create the Nudges you want in you Nudgify account.
You can specifically select Magento 2 as the data source when you configure one of the following Nudges:
That’s it! You can now let your Social Proof and FOMO Nudges boost your Magento 2 sales.