We just made the Popularity Nudge more customisable! Nudgify users can now further edit the text of their Popularity Nudges (the Nudge that shows who “viewed this page”). You can now replace this part of the Nudge message with your own text, tailoring it to your site and pages. Optimise your Popularity Nudge with the new free text option and create even more powerful Social Proof on your website!
Write Your Own Text – Popularity Nudge
Up until now, the text in the Popularity Nudge always read “viewed this page”. Users can now replace this default text with their own message. This opens up a whole range of possibilities!
Some ideas for inspiration:
- When creating Nudges for your blog, you could show how many people “just read this blog post”.
- On product pages, you could show who “just viewed this product”.
- On a deal or pricing page, you could display that someone “just looked at this offer”.
When you set up the Popularity Nudge, you see a text field called “Activity description”. You can delete the default text “viewed this page recently” and type the text you want to show in the Nudge. That’s it! After you have saved the Nudge, you can edit the activity description at any time. Read our updated guide for more details.
With Nudgify, you have access to a full range of Nudge types to add to your website. Not all Nudges have a free text option, but over the course of the coming months, we will be making more of the Nudges editable. So keep an eye out!
Some of our Nudges already have a free text option:
- Recent Sign-up Nudges show recent sign-ups and subscriptions on your website. In the Recent Sign-up Nudge, you can write any Activity description you like, such as “subscribed to our newsletter” or “signed up for our free workshop”
- Recent Purchase Nudges show recent purchases on your website. In the Recent Purchase Nudge, you can write your own Purchase description, from “bought this product” to “subscribed to our premium plan”.
- Custom Nudges allow you to show any message, anywhere on your site. You can write the Nudge entire message yourself, from scratch, or select and edit one of our suggestions.
If you like to try out the new free text option and create even more powerful Social Proof for your website, you can create or edit a Popularity Nudge in your Nudgify account now or sign-up for Nudgify!